Eco Link Power Limited are a leading UK biomass supplier working across the commercial, retail and public sector. Due to the growth of the company a Project Engineer role has become available.
Principal responsibilities are as follows:
• Management of project documentation- technical, H&S, admin and finance,
• Confirmation of full technical and design specification,
• Development of full account and project costings for authorisation,
• Managing budgets to time and cost,
• Co-ordinating on-site project activities ,
• Responsible for procurement - Equipment/Product/Sub-contractor/Services,
• Assisting, coordinating and resolving supply chain, engineering or installation problems.
• Experienced Project Engineer in managing multiple projects with quality control through to project completion and handover,
• Experienced in managing budgets, contract management, estimating, cost and rate negotiations,
• Experience of working in the Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) – HVAC sector – preferably steam,
• HND/Degree or equivalent qualification is again desirable but not imperative
• Strong IT skills,
• A background in the renewable sector (Biomass) would be advantageous,
• Candidates must have a full UK driving licence and be prepared to travel throughout the UK.
• SALARY: £40-£45K plus company vehicle, mobile and laptop,
• Permanent position.
How to apply