ADSL was established in 2006 as a Draughting company specialising in architectural metalwork, structural steel and secondary steel Draughting. We operate with a wealth of design and industry experience. Our design team has over 30 years experience in the steel fabrication industry. All of our senior design team have served their time as metal fabricators and engineers and this provides ADSL with a clear advantage over our competitors. We provide a range of services from 3D scanning to draughting & design of the steel work. ADSL can also offer full project management services.
To provide drawing office services for all our clients projects for estimating, design, fabrication and erection.
This will include generation of 3D TEKLA or Advance Steel models, either from scratch or importing from client BIM models, produce MTOs from the models, production of GA drgs, insertion of connection details to the TEKLA/Advance Steel model, generation of fabrication drawings and NC files to suit the works.
- In addition the work will include generating TQs and GA drgs / detail model for approval submittals.
- The work will also include any drawing requirements for temporary works and site changes.
- Operate to the DO programmes for all work and ensure that the deliverable deadlines are achieved.
- Work closely with the clients Production team so as to ensure that the drawings produced are compatible.
- In all interactions with customers our culture of quality, professionalism, fairness, can do attitude and a state of being easy to do business with should be held foremost in our clients minds.
- Detailed / Expert knowledge of the current and latest versions TEKLA / Advance Steel / AutoCAD
- Keep up to date with TEKLA and / or other CAD related software developments and revisions.
- Working Knowledge of BIM and to be able to extract files for import into TEKLA/Advance Steel.
- Knowledge of current drawing practice and standards related to 3D Model build, connections detailing and fabrication drawings.
- Good time management skills
- Good organisational skills.
- Personable and able to get on with everyone.
- Permament work possition in fast growing company.
- Attractive salary.
- Possibility of personal development.
Please send your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply