For our Client, a well renowned company from the outdoor sales sector, we are looking for a Field Service Engineer for multiple locations within the United Kingdom.
Working on this position, the candidate will perform such duties as:
• Carrying out preventative maintenance for our machines in your own
geographical patch and beyond,
• Interacting positively with clients and consumers,
• Dealing with any reported issues,
• Actively work with clients to improve their use of equipment and reduce user
• Carrying out preventive and emergency repairs to any machine to meet
service level agreements with clients,
• Completing 'component level’ repairs,
• Fully installing and commission all vending equipment within our range,
• Training on-site staff in the use of equipment,
• Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed and submitted within the
correct timescales and signed for.
• Maintaining regular communication with the Technical Contact Centre,
• Maintaining correct spares and stock level in cost efficient manner to ensure
the reliability of machines within the designated area,
• Maintaining tools and equipment in good safe working order,
• Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points for at least 12 months.
• Analytical, Organizational and Decision making skills,
• Customer Care experience - communicate fluently in English,
• Attention to detail,
• Multi-tasking abilities,
• Experience of electrical/electronic machinery,
• Technical background.(National certificate in Electrical/Electronic technology or equivalent.)
• Experience in the vending industry is desirable but not always essential.
• Employment is subject to a successful 13 week probationary period,
• Previous recruitment record (reference),
• "DBS/CRB" check (criminal record check).
• Long term regular contract,
• Statutory annual holiday of 20 days + 8 bank holidays,
• Average of 40h per week 5 days a week,
• The hour pay ranges between £9,57 – £11,44 based on experience,
• Company car.
How to apply