Leading British manufacturer of plastic tableware based in South London.
• Change tools as required to ensure optimum efficiency of the machines to the required standards,
• Conduct in-process troubleshooting on machines,
• Conduct in-process troubleshooting on tooling,
• Assist in maintaining all machines, tooling and equipment to the required standard at all times,
• Supervise the setting staff to ensure that they work to their job description and that they work in a safe and efficient manner,
• Conduct tool & material trials and report findings and recommendations.
• Experience of mechanical/electrical/electronic engineering,
• Knowledge of construction industrial machines,
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
• Permanent position in a well – known company,
• Salary £25,000- annually.
How to apply