Rapidly growing biomass company providing innovative biomass based thermal solutions. Due to a need to expand to meet the company demand we are seeking a Design and Technical Engineer.
• Produce design and technical packs including plant and equipment layout, specifications along with pipe layouts,
• Convert basic design information into working designs,
• Use past experience to anticipate problems and requirements of the project,
• Provide technical support to Project Managers during the project,
• Develop and implement appropriate solutions,
• Ensure successful completion of assigned tasks within tight time and cost constraints.
• Document and maintain storage records of design documents.
• Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer,
• Experience of working in the Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) – Heating sector is essential,
• Experience and knowledge of design and installation of HVAC systems (biomass and/or steam would be an advantage),
• Experience in Process Engineering is desirable,
• HND/Degree or equivalent qualification is again desirable but not imperative,
• A background in the renewable sector (Biomass) would be advantageous,
• Experience in design and drafting of plant layout, CAD, P&ID, pipeline etc.
• SALARY: £32K-£35K pa,
• Permanent position.
How to apply