Eco Link Power Limited are a leading UK biomass supplier working across the commercial, retail and public sector. Due to the growth of the company a Project Engineer role has become available.
Principal responsibilities are as follows:
• Operate plant and equipment to operating standard and procedures,
• Complete routine service and maintenance activities of steam biomass boilers and associated equipment,
• Document and maintain site records / documents,
• Meet high standards for work, safety, environment, housekeeping, cost and quality,
• Ensure H&S compliance on site.
• Experienced Site Engineer,
• Experience of working in the Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) –specifically steam system installations,
• Experience of steam plant and steam process pipe work,
• HND/Degree or equivalent qualification is again desirable but not imperative,
• A background in the renewable sector (Biomass) would be advantageous.
• SALARY: £30,000 to £35,000 pa,
• Permanent position.
How to apply